UCL Members: Please contact Adam Phillips to set up your PharmAlliance.org user account.
PharmAlliance is a strategic partnership between three global leaders: UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Monash University Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, and UCL School of Pharmacy at University College London.
PharmAlliance provides a community platform for working together on big ideas and solutions that will improve human health around the world. This partnership is for faculty, staff, and students who want to improve global healthcare through innovation in pharmacy education, professional practice, research and student collaboration.
What’s happening with PharmAlliance?
- 2023 Grad Research E-Symposium WinnersThe 2023 PharmAlliance Graduate Research E-Symposium was held over two days and featured 23 speakers from PharmAlliance schools. Presenters were scored on content, organization, and delivery. Scores were averaged and a composite score was calculated. Out of 23 presentations, our first and second place winners were separated by a mere 0.25 points! We are thrilled to … Read more
- 2023 Student Domain International Case Competition WinnersThe 2023 PharmAlliance International Case Competition was a success. A total of six teams solved two patient cases surrounding the topic of Opioid Use Disorder. Each team was comprised of a combination of students from UNC, UCL, and Monash. Two judges from UNC (Dr. Olivia Caron & Dr. Vineeta Rao) and 1 judge from UCL … Read more
- Two Projects Funded in 2022 Grant CycleThe PharmAlliance Research Domain is thrilled to announce that two grant applications have been funded via the new PharmAlliance Research Clusters for Doctoral Training (PARCDT) funding scheme. Congratulations to our research teams: Dr. Wallis Lau (UCL), Prof. Simon Bell (Monash), Dr. Joshua Niznik (UNC): Multimorbidity and Medication Overload in People Living with Dementia: Building Capacity … Read more
- PharmAlliance Week 2021Mark your calendars! PharmAlliance Week 2021 is almost here! Most events are scheduled for 15-19, however we are proud to feature a few additional events during UNC Research Week. Our events will address ongoing work and new ideas within the four PharmAlliance priority areas of collaborative education, joint advocacy for pharmacy practice advancement, global community … Read more
- Record student participation in International Case Competition!Congratulations to everyone who participated and assisted the 2021 International Case Competition! The International Case Competition, or ICC, is a PharmAlliance led competition for student pharmacists held annually in March. The virtual competition is between the three PharmAlliance schools of pharmacy at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC), University College London (UCL), and Monash … Read more