The Research Domain Leadership Group will report to the PharmAlliance Board. It will provide general advice to the Board on research matters.
The Research Domain leadership currently comprises a Chair and two members from the other partner universities. This working group structure and flexibility is consistent with the structure of all Domains supporting the overall mission of PharmAlliance.
- Facilitate development of collaborative research teams at Monash, UNC and UCL that usefully leverage collective expertise. Research priority areas are decided each year. Past topics have included: neuroscience nanotechnology, drug delivery, anti-infectives, paediatrics, geriatrics, drug transport, counterfeit medications.
- Promote applications from cross-institutional research teams to the PharmAlliance Investment Fund for project and collaborative activity development.
- Coordinate scientific meetings of Monash, UNC and UCL faculty and students to discuss research.
- Coordinate a central register of conferences, visits and research collaborations across Monash, UNC and UCL.
- Identify unique and significant infrastructure to facilitate research collaborations between Monash, UNC and UCL.
- Explore options of collaborative graduate research programs such as the possible establishment of a Doctoral Program or shared program content, designed to strengthen the quality of PhD graduates.
- Work closely with related PharmAlliance Domains to facilitate staff sabbaticals and placements and mini-sabbatical opportunities for early career researchers (ECRs).
For more information on ongoing projects, outputs, or how to get involved, please sign in.