The PharmAlliance student domain represents both graduate and professional students across each institution. It will report to the PharmAlliance Board and will provide guidance on all student engagement matters.
- Educate students about the purpose of PharmAllianceSupport student driven initiatives that strengthen the overall mission of the PharmAlliance (eg. Fight the Fakes)
- Create an online platform for student communication and idea generation
- Support the development of student groups and contacts at each institution to facilitate student engagement efforts
- Connect and engage students across key thematic areas of interest as well as other domain areas (research, education, and practice)Facilitate student exchange and hosting opportunities at each institution and promote opportunities for face to face meetings
- Develop the next generation of global pharmacists and citizens
The Student Domain currently comprises a Chair and two members from the other partner universities, but may be expanded as required. This working group structure and flexibility is consistent with the structure of all Domains supporting the overall mission of PharmAlliance.
Additional staff may be co-opted for advice and contributions as needed on an ad hoc basis.