The PharmAlliance Student domain represents both graduate and professional students across each institution. It reports to the PharmAlliance Board and provides guidance on all student engagement matters.
The Student Domain leadership currently comprises a Chair and two members from the other partner universities. This working group structure and flexibility is consistent with the structure of all Domains supporting the overall mission of PharmAlliance.
- Educate students about the purpose of PharmAlliance
- Support student driven initiatives that strengthen the overall mission of the PharmAlliance
- Create an online platform for student communication and idea generation
- Support the development of student groups and contacts at each institution to facilitate student engagement efforts
- Connect and engage students across key thematic areas of interest as well as other domain areas (research, education, and practice)
- Facilitate student exchange and hosting opportunities at each institution and promote opportunities for face to face meetings
- Develop the next generation of global pharmacists and citizens
Stay up to date with student-created content:
Medication Safety Comic Strip Series
For more information on ongoing projects, outputs, or how to get involved, please sign in.