The PharmAlliance Education domain represents a wide spectrum of activity from curricular change and innovation to the scholarship of education and application. The Education Domain reports to the PharmAlliance Governing Board and provides general advice on all education matters.
The Education Domain leadership currently comprises three Chairs (one lead*) and three Deputy Chairs. This working group structure and flexibility is consistent with the structure of all Domains supporting the overall mission of PharmAlliance.
- Foster collaborative efforts in scholarship and the sharing of best practices as it relates to curricular transformation, curricular innovation, active learning pedagogies, OSCEs and other assessment, and educational research among others
- Serve as an inclusive platform and resource for faculty and staff engagement who may be interested in one or more aspects of education
- Develop innovative approaches to educational content creation and delivery that have the potential to change pharmacy education and influence pharmacy practice worldwide
- Identify areas of strategic opportunity that take advantage of institutional and individual level strengths and capabilities across each institution
- Enhance the current curricular and education offerings and efforts ongoing at each institution
For more information on ongoing projects, outputs, or how to get involved, please sign in.