The PharmAlliance Education domain represents a wide spectrum of activity from curricular change and innovation to the scholarship of education and application. The Education Domain will report to the PharmAlliance Governing Board and provide general advice on all education matters.
- Foster collaborative efforts in scholarship and the sharing of best practices as it relates to curricular transformation, curricular innovation, active learning pedagogies, OSCEs and other assessment, and educational research among others
- Serve as an inclusive platform and resource for faculty and staff engagement who may be interested in one or more aspects of education
- Develop innovative approaches to educational content creation and delivery that have the potential to change pharmacy education and influence pharmacy practice worldwide
- Identify areas of strategic opportunity that take advantage of institutional and individual level strengths and capabilities across each institution
- Enhance the current curricular and education offerings and efforts ongoing at each institution
The Education Domain currently comprises a Chair and two members from the other partner universities, but may be expanded as required. This working group structure and flexibility is consistent with the structure of all Domains supporting the overall mission of PharmAlliance. Several education subcommittees may be created dependent upon demand and interest.
Additional staff may be co-opted for advice and contributions as needed on an ad hoc basis.