Mark your calendars! PharmAlliance Week 2021 is almost here! Most events are scheduled for 15-19, however we are proud to feature a few additional events during UNC Research Week. Our events will address ongoing work and new ideas within the four PharmAlliance priority areas of collaborative education, joint advocacy for pharmacy practice advancement, global community development, and collaborative research in areas like neuroscience.
PharmAlliance Week 2021 events:
- Core Concepts in Pharmacy & Pharmacology and Beyond…
- PharmAlliance Research Seminar: Topics in Neuroscience – Session 1
- PharmAlliance Graduate Research E-symposium
- Great Debates in Pharmacy Practice
- PharmAlliance Research Seminar: Topics in Neuroscience – Session 2
- PharmAlliance Student Kick-Off Social
- Academic Integrity Master Class & Speed Networking
- Digital Health in Pharmacy Practice
- Hacks for New Players: Education Research
- EDI in PharmAlliance
Session and registration information is available in our events calendar (sign in to access) and has been sent out in the monthly PharmAlliance Passport. Contact Caroline Sasser with questions or requests.